Renovated and Elevated!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting perched with views over Queanbeyan to the Brindabella Ranges on 1018m2 block backing reserve, this home is a fantastic opportunity to move right in an enjoy the recent renovations that the owners have done. Come home.
This excellent three bedroom family home offers more than meets the eye. Quality inclusions throughout and an extensive list of fantastic features, this property is a must see this weekend.
Featuring three bedrooms; master with walk in robe and ensuite that has dual basins, second bedroom and the third bedroom with wardrobes with views, and all serviced by a lovely renovated main bathroom with shower, bath tub, toilet and a feature laundry chute.
Moving onto the renovated kitchen which includes dual ovens, a double door pantry and 40mm bench tops, a dishwasher and views to the back yard. The functional and well designed floor plan incorporates and good size lounge area, dining area and extends to the large rumpus/games room. Conveniently located at the rear of the home, the outdoor entertaining area is moments away for those summer BBQs with friends and family.
There is also plenty of storage in this fantastic home, with an entire wall of secret storage in the lounge room, an exceptional man cave off the workshop, a office/gym/study located downstairs, and a separate art studio/teenagers retreat out the back.
There really is more than meets the eye in this lovely home, so please don't delay - this won't last long!
- 3 bedrooms, master with walk in robe and renovated ensuite
- Double Glazing
- Bamboo Timber Flooring throughout living areas
- Large renovated central bathroom
- Laundry with laundry chute and external access
- Downstairs Office/Gym/Store Room with wall insulation and views to the backyard
- An impressive workshop with 'man cave'
- Large double garage with automatic roller doors
- Large renovated kitchen with dual ovens
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and ducted vacuum
- Rumpus room off kitchen that gets plenty of sun and views to the yard and entertaining area
- Impressive pergola and entertaining area equipped with tiled benches
- Ozonator 6 person Spa
- Separate Art Studio/teenagers retreat at the back of the block
- Rear Shed
- Fruit treas including Plums, Apricots and Mulberries
Please call Brad O'Mara from Ray White Queanbeyan|Jerrabomberra on 0402 343 771 of 02 6299 4333.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.