- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White is proud to present this almost brand new (1 year old) residence that is superbly crafted with high quality finishes throughout for relaxed family living, set among landscaped gardens and showcasing panoramic views to Canberra and surrounding Jerrabomberra hills.
Designed by award winning Jefferson Godfrey Architects the three level design cleverly utilises high ceilings and glass to capture excellent natural light and showcases its refined style within the home. You will be welcomed as you enter with the internal Queensland spotted gum and glass staircase showcasing the quality of this home.
The functional layout combines open, flowing living spaces with multiple living areas, all offering an outlook to the private rear gardens and views.
Upstairs the master suite opens onto a balcony taking in the breathtaking views.
A brilliant location offers privacy and peace with an easy commute to major arterial roads. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term family home.
- Designed by award winning architect Jefferson Godfrey
- Views throughout the home to Jerrabomberra hills and over Canberra.
- Zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Rinnai gas fire place
- Security camera system and Alarm system
- Entry foyer with two-storey height ceilings and Queensland spotted gum staircase and flooring through living areas.
- Formal lounge with doors opening onto the rear balcony.
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances, dishwasher and large walk through butlers pantry.
- Open kitchen, family room and dining/meals area
- Upstairs main bedroom with walk-in robe, feature Italian tiles in ensuite, balcony and window seat
- Three upstairs bedrooms with built-ins
- Downstairs Fifth bedroom with walk in robe, separate bathroom living area and kitchenette
- Family bathroom with separate W/C
- Doubled glazed windows with acoustic seals throughout
- Sizeable outdoor alfresco entertaining area and decking
- Manicured, landscaped gardens surrounding the home.
- In-ground irrigation system
- Double garage with internal access
- Within catchment for Jerrabomberra Primary School and easy access to Canberra private schooling (with free bus service)
Land Size: 2,243m2 (approx.)
Living Size: 420.9m2 (approx.)
Total Size: 486.5m2 (approx.) includes Deck, Alfresco, Balconies, Porch
Land Rates: $ 3,251.25 p.a (approx.)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.