Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Classic Double Brick Home!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled behind an established native front garden sits this beautiful double red brick cottage. If you're like me and appreciate privacy, uncompromising views and quality; then look no further.
As soon as you walk through the antique glass front door a sense of 'home sweet home' engulfs you. This feeling follows you through the home, with beautiful old world features like a slow combustion fireplace to curl up with a book by; high ceilings, sash windows and a walk in pantry that will knock your socks off.
The open plan eat-in kitchen itself features an abundance of storage and room for a dining table, electric cooking and easy access to the family room and outdoor entertaining area and timber deck.
The two bedrooms are separated by a neat study nook, feature built in robes, roman blinds and woolen carpet. A family home needs a big bathroom, so the shower over bath, large vanity and toilet are just what you need, and are all in great condition. There is also a second toilet and separate laundry located downstairs.
The backyard is fully landscaped and features a few creature comforts like a Bali hut, built in BBQ, and complete privacy. The externally accessible lower level has a huge expanse of storage/man cave/retreat and workshop which extends under most of the above residence.
Situated in a quiet street within walking distance to all local amenities, your choice of schools and 10 minutes from the Airport, this double red brick beauty awaits your inspection and is sure to impress.
- Open plan eat-in kitchen with ample storage and large walk in pantry
- Slow combustion fireplace and gas wall heater
- 2 central living areas
- Dining room and study nook
- Formal entry hall with antique glass door
- Beautiful sash windows and quality window treatments
- Fully landscaped gardens, Bali hut, built in BBQ and timber deck
- Double brick cottage with double carport
- Huge under house storage with workshop and man cave/retreat, plus garden
- 455m2 block with Sir Walter Buffalo grass
- Pest and Building report available
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
455.3m² / 0.11 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.