Secluded Family Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a beautiful bush setting is 9b Bellbush Close; a tranquil place to call home featuring four bedrooms, an open kitchen/ family area, a rumpus and an amazing timber deck. There aren't many homes that offer secluded family living so close to all amenities. Nature is at your doorstep with local wildlife often passing by for a friendly hello.
Upstairs you are greeted with an open living and dining area, complimented by an easy kitchen with gas cooking and granite bench tops. Top it off with a low maintenance block, a real feature is the incredible timber deck, an ideal setting to entertain friends.
With all bedrooms including built in robes, the master with a large walk in robe and ensuite, and the home serviced by a large modern bathroom with quality fittings; there's plenty of space, functionality and warmth for you to grow your family and enjoy the creature comforts that Jerrabomberra has to offer.
Downstairs offers a great rumpus or study and a guest bedroom with built in robes.
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Large main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
- Separate toilet and laundry with external access
- Ducted gas heating and air conditioning
- Immaculate kitchen with gas cooking and granite bench tops and breakfast bar
- Living and dining area, plus formal dining and lounge
- Exquisite timber deck with shade sails and gas point for BBQ
- Rumpus/study downstairs
- Double garage with auto doors and internal access
- 513m2 block
Please call Brad O'Mara on 0402 343 771 for more details or to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
513m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.