Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Elevated and Motivated! Large living.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located at the end of Gorman Drive with views over the surrounding hills, this large block (770m2) and with 236m2 of living space, there is enough room for the whole family. Kick back and take in the views.
Bursting with high end modern inclusions & finishes with a great amount of living space in a custom designed floor plan, this home will impress. Higher quality planning, inclusions and design is what is on offer here to ensure the end result will satisfy. So if you're looking for a new family home with a functional layout, quality finish, space and privacy, then look no further.
High quality inclusions make this home stand out from the rest with additions such as a striking street appeal made up from a combination of face brick as well as colour bond roof (see images attached to the ad). This class of appeal continues right through the home with 2.55m internal ceiling height, stone bench tops in the kitchen, tiled flooring throughout the living areas, porcelain tiles from floor to ceiling in bathroom & ensuite, Smeg appliances in the kitchen for the gas cook top (700mm), oven & canopy range (900mm).
The build package includes:
- 4 bedroom residence
- 237m2 of Living, 59m2 Double garage + 37m2 Alfresco/Porch
- Fixed price building contract
- 770m2 of land.
- 3 separate living areas including large open family / dining / kitchen area
- Stand-alone formal lounge room
- Rumpus ( or 5th bedroom) plus ensuite
- 2.55 internal ceiling height throughout AND square set cornices (Creates an open spacious feel)
- Grand Chef's kitchen including;
- Island bench
- Walk in pantry
- 700mm Gas Cook Top
- 900mm Range hood
- 600mm Oven
- Bathroom and separate toilet
- Ensuite to bedroom 1 and also downstairs
- Walk in Robe (large "U" shape) to bedroom 1
- LED downlights throughout the house
- Porcelain tiles to the ceiling in the bathroom and ensuites
- Striking street appeal created by;
- Colorbond roof
- Large Front door - 1200mm wide
- Alfresco for outdoor dining (26m2)
- DLUG (double lock up garage) with remote controls, panel lift door and internal access
- Reverse cycle heating n cooling ducted throughout the house
- Rain water tank is a 2000L tank with integrated pump
- Porcelain tiled flooring to entry, family, dining, kitchen and hallway
- Carpets to lounge room and bedrooms
- Tiled wet areas
- Site Costs
- Bushfire protection (included as required)
- Stone retaining walls as required
- Window coverings (curtains / blinds) - $3000 allowance
- NO Landscape front or back
PLUS you get to personalize the home by selecting the colors of the bricks, color-bond roof color, windows / sliding doors, gutters /down pipes / garage door, tiled flooring, carpet and paint colors internal and external for use in your next home!
The contracts will be split where you buy the construction separately and only pay stamp duty on the land. Construction can commence as soon as a sale is secured. Construction time is approximately 6 months.
For more information on this package or any of our other packages please contact Brad from Ray White on 0402343771.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
770m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.